[permaculture] PC workshop curricula and tips

Steve Diver steved at ncatark.uark.edu
Mon Feb 18 21:41:54 EST 2002

Thank you all -- John, Keith, Jeff, Claude -- for the
tips on permaculture topics for a workshop.

I will probably introduce the ethics and principles, draw
some parallels to agroecology, and then go into organic farming
slides and try to weave a perma thread:  hedgerows
as insectary habitat in farmscaping; alley cropping agroforestry;
compost teas + herbal teas; worm beds; aquaponics...

Later, as in a few weeks, I will post a set of links to agroforestry
and permaculture training materials and notes as a resource list for
teachers.

Steve Diver