[permaculture] Worms eat my crap?

Bryan Innes & Joanna Pearsall permaculture at eartheal.org.nz
Mon Feb 18 03:23:38 EST 2002

This is not a fantastic drawing, but is the basic facts.
We have been using compost toilets for over 20 years. The addition of
compost worms has made the toilet much more efficient, and breaks down the
matter really fast. Temperature is important, but any work on worm farms
will give you all you need to know.
Cheers
Joanna and Bryan.