[permaculture] Worms eat my crap?

Elijah Smith elijah at hilobay.com
Sun Feb 17 18:13:07 EST 2002

Hello, everyone - I've been researching the use of worms to compost
humanure - an idea layed out in a cool book I saw, but don't have, called
Solviva.  This page is the only web link I can find with some info on this.

Anyone else have any references to this sorta thing?  It's cool because it's
really fast (1 month or so), you don't have to worry about compost pile
management, which is sorta an art form, and supposedly it removes all
nasties from the product.  In a flushing system, let the water run through
to a sand filter/wetlands/etc.

 Elijah