[permaculture] Re: Midwest Pc

mIEKAL aND dtv at mwt.net
Tue Feb 12 08:10:21 EST 2002

we held 2 regional design courses at Dreamtime Village  (hour & a half
west of madison)  in 92 & 93  (back in the days when they were 17 day
long endurances tests)...   both courses attracted more than 25 folks.
there was a lot of interest back then, but surprisingly few people
seemed to know about it here in the hinterlands.

mIEKAL