[permaculture] [Fwd: info]

Jerome Osentowski jerome at crmpi.org
Mon Feb 11 07:05:14 EST 2002

Kay,   Check out our 16th Annual pc design course here at CRMPI on our web
www.crmpi.org or
contact Dr Steve McLaskey or Dr. Mrielle Savard 641 472 7000 ext 5504  at
MUM in Fairfield
IA.   they have a very active pc group there and offer classes at the
university   jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158    E mail: jerome at crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>