[permaculture] The meagre harvest of yield

Jerome Osentowski jerome at crmpi.org
Mon Feb 4 09:47:04 EST 2002

Milissa,  Books:   Pastured Poultry  Profit$  by Joel Salatin.  Gaia's
Garden by Toby Hemenway  for complete list of books see book list in
permaculture activist.  also check out our web site www.crmpi.org   jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158    E mail: jerome at crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>