[permaculture] FYI

Jerome Osentowski jerome at crmpi.org
Fri Feb 1 13:27:07 EST 2002

Kieth,   thanks for the warning.   How have we managed to slip under their
radar .  I was out in Fairfield in Oct for a week teaching and consulting .
they have a pc department at the university ,and a pc group of 60 persons
that meet a couple times a week.  With the name like permaculture , we will
soon be bleeping on their screen.    jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158    E mail: jerome at crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>