teacher registration

Toby Hemenway hemenway at jeffnet.org
Mon Sep 10 14:09:45 EDT 2001

I'd be curious to know if there are permaculture teachers on this list who
have gone through the teacher registration process at the Permaculture
Institute, and what that process was like. Particularly, if anyone had their
curriculum rejected and then was able to revise it to gain approval, I'd
like to hear about it. For those who don't want to go public, contact me
off-list and I will keep your comments confidential.

Toby Hemenway
For a look at my new book on ecological gardening,
Gaia's Garden: A Guide to Home-Scale Permaculture, visit
http://www.chelseagreen.com/Garden/GaiasGarden.htm