Attn: List managers

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 21 22:53:41 EST 2001

List managers,
Please remove Mr. Deming (JDeming at mwrd.dst.co.us ) from these listservs.

Thanks,
Keith

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: FW: Notification: Inbound Mail Failure
   Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 16:17:39 -0700
   From: "Palumbo, John" <JPalumbo at mwrd.dst.co.us>
     To: 'Keith Johnson' <keithdj at mindspring.com>

 Keith,    I send the e-mails because when we receive inbound failures
they come directly to me.  I can not unsubscribe the user from your
service using their e-mail because their mailbox no longer exists on our
servers -- hence the inbound mail failures.  This particular user,
JDeming at mwrd.dst.co.us is more than likely a member of your "Pc
Envirolink" group, so when you send an e-mail to that group, JDeming is
included and when I receive the messages your e-mail address is the only
return address I have.  Sorry for any inconvenience, but unless I inform
people of inbound mail failures to our mail servers, they will and do
become overloaded.Thank you.John PalumboSystems Engineer Metro
Wastewater Reclamation Districtjpalumbo at mwrd.dst.co.us(303) 286-3048