Publicize your event

Toby Hemenway hemenway at jeffnet.org
Tue Jun 5 10:13:45 EDT 2001

Hi All: I am laying out the next issue of The Permaculture Activist, and
want to get in one last reminder that we can list your permaculture-related
event (workshops, design courses, etc) for free. It's a North American
publication, but we'll also list major international events. The issue will
be out in early July. Please email me any listings you'd like to see
published. The format should be:

Title of event
Dates
One-paragraph description
Instructor/presenter(s)
Cost (and what it covers)
Contact information

I'll need the info before June 10 to make printing deadline.

Thanks

Toby Hemenway
For a look at my new book on ecological gardening,
Gaia's Garden: A Guide to Home-Scale Permaculture, visit
http://www.chelseagreen.com/Garden/GaiasGarden.htm