What is permaculture?

georg parlow georg at websuxxess.com
Thu Dec 27 13:42:50 EST 2001

evening, everyone:

> as an exercise, I challenge you to reformulate
> the subject line without using any form of 'to
> be'. See how many different questions you can
> generate and I'd welcome you to post them here.

which intentions does permaculture pursue?
how does permaculture go about fullfilling its intentions?
how can i/you/anyone have more fun in life through permaculture?
how can i/you/anyone have more security in life through pc?
what different definitions of permaculture do people come up with?
what common factor can we destill out of these different definitions?
what differentiates a pc-system from any other life support system?
what differentiates the pc design approach from any other design approach?

georg