What is permaculture?

John Schinnerer eco_living at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 23 15:21:00 EST 2001

Aloha,

> > Control the questions and you control thinking.
>
> Goebbels again, and Stalin too, probably Mao, Saddam Hussain
> and Pol Pot as well

Not to mention Washington, Jefferson, etc. up through Reagan, Clinton,
Bush I & II, most of congress through the centuries, ABC/Disney, MSNBC,
CBS (lost track of who owns them...) Hearst, Fox, Thatcher, Blair,
Greenspan, Keynes, Laffer, Monsanto, AEC, Cargill, yada yada ad
nauseum.

"...and you think you're so clever and classless and free..."

- John Lennon

=====
John Schinnerer, MA
- Eco-Living -