permaculture digest: December 13, 2001

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflondon at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 14 02:42:03 EST 2001

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001 01:06:30 -0500 (EST), "S.K. Harrison"
<skh23ca at yahoo.com> wrote:

>> From: Watchfrog at aol.com
>
>> ...peace...

>Did anyone know John well enough to share some
>stories about him?
>
>Sean

I knew him as a subscriber to this permaculture list
from as far back as 1993, if I remember correctly.
The list started on an Extension Service server at
NCSU around 1991-1992 then migrated to UNC then to ibiblio.
John was subscribed during most that period and was a regular, highly
valued, knowledgeable and articulate contributor. He had great vision
for the wealth of benefits permaculture would bring to the world and
especially to third world and impoverished nations.

He was a great guy and I will miss him.

I can hardly believe this awful event has ended his participation
in this forum, which kept him in touch with permaculture
enthusiasts and field workers around the world.

LL

L.F.London ICQ#27930345 lflondon at mindspring.com
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech  london at ibiblio.org