PVC/galvanized

Australia Felix Permaculture pcorgbgo at bendigo.net.au
Mon Dec 10 04:23:21 EST 2001

Hi People,

In that case there are a lot of sick people down under - as most tanks
(especially older) are galvanised iron and so are the roofs - especially in
the country areas. The tanks rust out eventually and are often put to
ingenious uses - some quite comical too!! High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
and Ferrocement are just as common as Gal Tanks these days, with ferrocement
the most expensive.

Cheers,

Yours and Growing,

Darren Doherty