cultural myths and misery

souscayrous souscayrous at wanadoo.fr
Sat Dec 8 15:54:36 EST 2001

	I know what a 'straw man fallacy' is and did not see one in John's reply:
could you describe how he misrepresented your point re science ("scientific
assumptions/symbols") in his astute reversal, to make it seem more
implausible?  Or, rather, go back to the argument of those who rule the
symbols rule us because humans are a semantic class of life (after
Korzybski) and refute John's claim?

Souscayrous