Permaculture Introductory article

Claude Genest genest at together.net
Mon Dec 3 18:50:33 EST 2001

Graham,

I read your article and found it excellent.

I've been observing and appreciating your input for some time and wanted to
recognize you for all the great PC work I've seen you contribute so
selflessly and generously.

Thank you very much indeed.

Best Regards,

Claude Genest

"The Greatest Fine Art of the future will be the making of a comfortable
living from a small piece of land."
- Abraham Lincoln
Green Mountain Permaculture : Solutions, Sustainability, Sustenance....