Woollen insulation

flickwright at ozemail.com.au flickwright at ozemail.com.au
Thu Aug 30 00:52:09 EDT 2001

Just a quick one about woollen insulation in houses. We put it in the roof of our house in Adelaide, South Australia (mediterranean climate)in 1994 and have had good results BUT did hear on the grapevine a few years ago about an eco housing development in Western Australia that had used the insulation extensively and had major problems with infestation of bugs and had to remove the lot.

Sorry, no details and maybe it was a particular product/company but worth checking on. Made me think twice.

flick wright