Take action now to save mail order shipping of poultry.

logboy logboy at burnett.net.au
Tue Aug 14 19:19:29 EDT 2001

I didn't know carriers would do this anyway! It should be band. Well and good to
preserve rare breeds-but yes why not send the eggs. It is deploreable to send live
animals in the mail. It is bad enough with bees and worms! Maybe the US post system
is better than our Australian one-but I doubt it and the distances involved are
similar.

Megan S