[Fwd: help, taking care of the earth is becoming illegal!]

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 10 16:16:02 EDT 2001

Please send helpful replies to Gene.
Thanks,
Keith

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: help
   Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 22:51:20 EDT
   From: Gene5712 at aol.com

I just became aware of someone who is being sued (in the state of
Tennessee)
by her neighbors for "devaluation of their land" because this person has

developed an "edible landscape" on her property.  Without going into
details
(which I don't know all of them yet) are there any advocacy groups that
you
might put me in touch with to get some assistance or insights as to what
do?  Do you know of other cases where this sort of thing has happened or
do
you know of any legal resource where I can find this sort of
information?

Thanks for any help you might provide.

Gene Cotton