Neem

PINC pinc at svn.net
Sat Sep 9 20:39:04 EDT 2000

We made a natural pesticide (what an oxymoron) and a fungicide in Bali using
Neem, ginger, tumeric, galanga, EM4, molasses (which was the hardest thing
to get in Bali) a little alcohol and some other things. It seemed to work on
a fungus that was on some of the limes. A local gardener said he had good
luck with it on some insects. We didn't have much of an insect problem, but
fungi in the tropics was more of an issue. In the tropics, it has to be used
frequently and consistently to work. Ideally,  we want to deal with those
issues by creating healthy soil.

If anyone wants the recipe, I could dig it out of my miles of piles of
files.

Penny