Acacia Saligna

1Earth Media 1earth at powerup.com.au
Mon Jan 31 08:24:21 EST 2000

I'm passing this on - maybe someone can help?
Regards, Marcus

From:           	Anna Ridley <anart at nildram.co.uk>
Subject:        	Acacia Saligna

I'm a dedicated permaculturalist & want to set up my land in Southern
Spain using those principles. To this end I need to obtain seed of the
acacia saligna or another acacia which has fire retardent
properties. The only supplier I found in the UK has discontinued,
unfortunately, so can you point me in the right direction in Australia.
Many thanks Anna.
     Australian Permaculture Information & Design Services
                 http://www.permacult.com.au
    PO Box 163, Noosa Heads, Qld, Australia, 4567
Cheap magazine subscriptions (US only)
Farming
http://www.permacult.com.au/industry/magfarm.html
Home & Gardening