FW: [guilfin] RONALD McDONALD ADS BAN BID - You Can Help! (fwd)

Russ Grayson + Fiona Campbell pacedge at magna.com.au
Thu Jan 27 03:40:41 EST 2000

Graham Burnett wrote:

> I hope this isn't considered inappropriate for the Permaculture lists;
>
> Subject: [guilfin] RONALD McDONALD ADS BAN BID - You Can Help! (fwd)

Hi...
No. it's not inappropriate. Permaculture is about life, food and things associated
with food. This makes permaculture political.

Permaculture people display the normal range of intelligence so they can make their
own decisions about what they do about the message contents.

---------------------
PACIFIC EDGE
Permaculture & Media
Russ Grayson and Fiona Campbell

PO Box 446, Kogarah NSW 2217 AUSTRALIA
Phone/ fax   02-9588 6931   (IDD-61+2+9588 6931)
Email: pacedge at magna.com.au
WWW: http://www.magna.com.au/~pacedge/

PERMACULTURE/ COMMUNITY BASED ESD: permaculture education + Australian City Farms and
Community Gardens Network (NSW contact) + organic gardening training + EarthWorks
community waste minimisation training + overseas development aid project services.

MEDIA: publication design + desktop publishing services  + website design +
journalism/ photojournalism.