permaculture in Minnesota

Bradley D. Brasel bongzl at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 21:34:35 EST 2000

Yes I have many questions, first of all I was interested in using
permaculture to create organic foods for the college along with many other
things as well, this is just a proposal and I doubt that it will fly.  But
as I was talking to the director of auxilary services(food service), she
said that it would be very hard to utilize this plan because of strict USDA
guidelines that are forced upon college food services.  So in that respect
I kind of gave up on that idea do you have any ideas, comments, etc..
Also do you recommend reading Bill Mollisons Permaculture architecture, or
not.  Brad..