Feedback needed: a new list for a permaculture calendar & events announcements

Lawrence F. London, Jr. london at metalab.unc.edu
Wed Jan 19 20:39:22 EST 2000

On Wed, 19 Jan 2000, J. Hobbs wrote:

> Thanks for all the referrals for calendar listings.  Would you kindly give
> me more details how I access sanet-mg mailing list  as well as csa-l,
> perma-l and Envirolink permaculture lists.  I'm new at all this and am

perma-l is no more; traffic has been transfered to own.eco.permaculture

> challenged with all the time it takes to make these connections.  Thanks
> Jude

sanet-mg
--------

"subscribe sanet-mg"
To Unsubscribe:  Email majordomo at ces.ncsu.edu with the command
"unsubscribe sanet-mg".  If you receive the digest format, use the command
"unsubscribe sanet-mg-digest".
"subscribe sanet-mg-digest".
All messages to sanet-mg are archived at:
http://www.sare.org/san/htdocs/hypermail

csa-l
-----

SUBSCRIBING TO CSA-L

Send a message to "listproc at prairienet.org" with
"subscribe CSA-L Firstname Lastname" in the
message. Put your first and last names in place of Firstname and Lastname
and omit the quotes. You
may leave the subject line blank.   You may also fill out the form at
http://www.prairienet.org/pcsa/CSA-L/subscribing.html

UNSUBSCRIBING FROM CSA-L

the message. Omit the quotes. You may leave the subject line blank. If
this doesn't work, send an e-mail to jbarclay at prairienet.org and I will
unsubscribe you. You may also fill out the form at
http://www.prairienet.org/pcsa/CSA-L/subscribing.html

permaculture at envirolink.org

send email to:
listproc at envirolink.org
Leave the Subject: line blank.

In the body of the message, type, if you're subscribing:
subscribe permaculture yourname
or if you're unsubscribing type:
unsubscribe permaculture yourname
(you can also use the words unsub or signoff)

For example:
subscribe permaculture Mary Jones
or:
unsubscribe permaculture Mary Jones

If you have questions or suggestions
concerning the list, please write to:
Michael Yount
yount at csf.colorado.edu

<><><>

Lawrence F. London, Jr.  Venaura Farm
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/permaculture PermaSphere
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden/orgfarm
lflondon at mindspring.com  london at metalab.unc.edu