Feedback needed: a new list for a permaculture calendar & events announcements

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 17 15:33:20 EST 2000

Hi Y'all,
<permaculture.net> will post course announcements. So, too, will Eastern Permaculture
Teachers Assoc (but, only for members). Permaculture the Earth
(http://www.permaearth.org/discus/board.html)
will also post calendar events. Currently they  have old ('99) events listed, so send
in your new stuff. I've contemplated creating such a page for the Activist site where
visitors could post their own events, but I need guidance in setting it up. Clues?

I prefer the longer "permaculture-calendar at franklin.oit.unc.edu" as a newsgroup name
focused on events rather that news.
Keith