Permaculture Institutes, seeking updates for Activist website

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 3 19:04:47 EST 2000

Greetings,
I have listed you in the Permaculture Global Resources list as follows:

Central Plantation crops Research Institute
      Kasaragod 671 124 Kerala India
      SRadhakrishna Prabhu, Soil microbiologist with 10 years experience in bacterial
      biofertilizers for non-legumes, vermicomposting, biocontrol, green manuring
      and related subjects. E-mail : prabhucochin at yahoo.com

Thanks,

Keith Johnson

PS In regard to your inquiry about work in our organization, I can only say that we are
a very small business that depends upon volunteers and unpaid writers. No doubt there
are other LOCAL orgs who can help you with your needs and desires. Check out our lists
at the website for other Permaculture people in India.