Testing?

Elfpermacl at aol.com Elfpermacl at aol.com
Thu Oct 29 10:23:10 EST 1998

In a message dated 10/28/98 5:54:15 PM, rscarlet at missvalley.com wrote:

<<Anybody out there? I subscribed a couple of days ago and havent gotten a

message/>>

We have completed the permaculture design of the world and it being the 7th
day, we are resting.  Did you bring beer?

For Mother Earth, Dan Hemenway, Yankee Permaculture Publications (since 1982),
Elfin Permaculture workshops, lectures, Permaculture Design Courses,
consulting and permaculture designs (since 1981), and annual correspondence
courses via email.  Copyright, 1998, Dan & Cynthia Hemenway, P.O. Box 52,
Sparr FL 32192 USA  Internships. YankeePerm at aol.com

We don't have time to rush.

A list by topic of all Yankee Permaculture titles may be found at
http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/ypc_catalog.html
Elfin Permaculture programs are listed at the Eastern Permaculture Teachers
assn home page: http://home.ptd.net/~artrod/epta/eptahmp.html