Wondering about paper

Paul and Sandra crows at tkc.att.ne.jp
Tue Oct 20 20:35:04 EDT 1998

Dear friends and acquaintances,

I have recently been talking with a member of a Nepalise non-profit organization about appropriate development in his region around the Kathmandu valley.  They are interested in finding a way to provide employment around recycling and manufacturing paper.

I am searching for information about small scale paper recycling technology.  I am interested in any background liturature, manufacturers or contacts that might help me in finding about small scale paper recycling/manufacturing plants, possible problems and advatages with the available technology and appropriate technology that could accept multiple sources of fiber.  Any advice or suggestions would be most helpful.

Thanks for your time,

Paul Cereghino
#203 Whitehouse,  5-4-2 Shimo-meguro
Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153,  JAPAN