Winter Retreat at Harbin Hot Springs

Permaculture West permawest at olywa.net
Tue Oct 13 23:56:35 EDT 1998

	Hi L & K,
	Ellen and I will be coming down to one of the weekends.  We're not sure
which one yet; they both sound so fascinating.  We'll be driving down as
Ellen is going to continue on to San Fransisco to see a few friends.  I'm
still interested in offering a slide show about the farm and giving a
summary of what's hip and hot in the NW.
	While Akiva was here he mentioned an internet resource where you can get
satellite photos of the earth.  The only website I could find was sponosred
by microsoft and had hopelessly outdated pictures.  Any suggestions?

life is good,
kh