April Sampson-Kelly askpv at ozemail.com.au
Tue Oct 6 21:21:09 EDT 1998

hi Sal,
Guess you noticed the Zone sketch in Intorduction to Permaculture file?
i am quitely proud of it.
have had some famous visitors to our site which has kept me fired up.
have a new and fun-loving permaculture apprentice at present too.

everything is good now that the floods are ended, only the floods wrecked my
little
dam/pond.  good that there is more happening near to you.
we have plenty of students and we are coping better with the work load.
i publish the documents on cdrom
and am working on creating a hyperlink-stack format for the information.
can now add my designs that i do in water colour so it is as though all my
work is converging.
i am finally able to introduce some of my sketches and pictures and
it should be a good permaculture encylopedia.
there's always room to improve, but this is a good base.
the initial plan for a 5 year CDrom project still seems within my reach.
only 2 hard years to go.
April
Leisure Coast Permaculture Visions
International Permaculture Teaching Project
Leaders in Student Focused Distance Learning.
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~askpv