Daikon and grass seed.

Jeffrey Newman newman at bcinternet.net
Mon Oct 19 16:05:13 EDT 1998

Any advice on the following?:

1. I am considering planting daikon on a fairly steep and denuded bank (Bobcat
machinery-damaged). Will any long white radish do or should it have the daikon
name?

2. I've been given some lawn seed and want to use it. Is it OK to apply it to the
less steep area as described above? Advantages? Disadvantages?

For those who followed the Q & A around my Douglas fir embankment, it is coming along
slowly but steadily. If I get a good picture I could post it here. Would that work
from the list's standpoint?

Jeffrey Newman

--

Jeffrey Newman