CIAS Web site relaunch (fwd)

Lawrence F. London, Jr. london at sunsite.unc.edu
Sat May 30 23:03:37 EDT 1998

http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london   InterGarden
london at sunSITE.unc.edu   llondon at bellsouth.net

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 16:41:27 -0500
From: "Michele Gale-Sinex/CIAS, UW-Madison" <gale-sinex at aae.wisc.edu>
To: sanet-mg at amani.ces.ncsu.edu, graze-l at taranaki.ac.nz,
    sustag at beta.tricity.wsu.edu, SAED-SHARE-L at cornell.edu
Cc: KLEMME at aae.wisc.edu, STEVENSON at aae.wisc.edu, GALE-SINEX at aae.wisc.edu,
    MARTIN-TAYLOR at aae.wisc.edu, jhendric at facstaff.wisc.edu,
    rlcates at facstaff.wisc.edu, slsweari at students.wisc.edu,
    ramcnair at facstaff.wisc.edu, rbimal at macc.wisc.edu,
    rjcooney at facstaff.wisc.edu, len.maurer at ccmail.adp.wisc.edu,
    dkaufman at discover-net.net, harmony at mwt.net
Subject: CIAS Web site relaunch

Howdy, all--

For the past six months, CIAS has been working with Craig Cramer of
Sustainable Farming Connection to revise the Center's Web site.

I will be relaunching the site this weekend, and depending on how
things go, will throw the switch and have the new site on-line by
Monday, June 1. And of course, now that I've committed that to black
and white, that's kinda asking the Pixel Gods for major problems,
since they have a wicked sense of humus.

If between now and then you access our site and get a 404 (File Not
Found) or other error message, this is probably why. If this is a
problem for you, e-mail me at this address and let me know.

After we're launched I'll contact you to tell you about some of the
new features of the site, and some of the future planned revisions as
well.

peace
michele