Projects in Latin America (fwd)

Martin Anda anda at essun1.murdoch.edu.au
Wed May 13 01:55:09 EDT 1998

Paul

please make contact with Peter Devereuax (pdevereux at osb.org.au) at the
Overseas Service Bureau in Subiaco, Perth, WA for projects in Central
America and Adam Tiller (adamt at peg.apc.org) at Australian Conservation
Foundation in Fitzroy, Melbourne, Vic. for Cuba.

All the best.

>From: Paul Fuller Hubbard <hubbarpf at whitman.edu>
>To: Victor Guest <vic at daena.eepo.com.au>
>
>   Hi, there.  I am desperately seeking a job or internship in Latin
>America hopefully having something to do with Permaculture.  I WWOOFed in
>New Zealand all last year, and worked on many permaculture farms ( Rainbow
>Valley Farm, Tree Dimension Nursery, etc.).  I am learning spanish, too,
>and need to practice it to become fluent.  Well, if you have any ideas for
>me or resources that I could call, please let me know.  It would be a huge
>help.  Thanx, Paul Hubbard     hubbarpf at whitman.edu

Martin Anda
Research Associate
Remote Area Developments Group (http://wwwies.murdoch.edu.au/radg.html)
Appropriate Technology for Remote Indigenous Communities
Tel 61 8 9360 2896  Fax 61 8 9310 4997
Environmental Technology Centre (http://wwwies.murdoch.edu.au/etc.html)
Environmental Technologies for Sustainable Development
Tel 61 8 9360 6123 Fax 61 8 9310 4997
Murdoch University
Murdoch  WA  6150