universities/colleges

John Schinnerer JohnS at STLabs.com
Fri May 29 11:53:54 EDT 1998

Aloha,

Development"
	>degree stream and I was thinking of lobbying for Pc to be included
as a
	>specific subject/s.

	>I am looking to identify universities/colleges that have Pc in
their
	>curriculum and to learn how it operates.

	I used my PC design course at OAEC last summer as the core of a
4-credit independent study (I'm doing an  M.A. in Whole Systems Design at
Antioch University Seattle).  I suspect this could be done in most any grad
or undergrad program that has a "student-designed independent study for
credits" option.

	John Schinnerer