universities/colleges

Fiona Campbell + Russ Grayson pacedge at magna.com.au
Thu May 28 04:36:11 EDT 1998

Hi David

We have had a few University of New South Wales students do our PDC as their
general studies unit of their Town Planning, Architect and Landscape
Architecture courses.

...Fiona

--
PACIFIC EDGE PERMACULTURE
Russ Grayson and Fiona Campbell

Phone   02-9588 6931    (IDD-61+2+9588 6931)
Email: pacedge at magna.com.au

Permaculture education, publishing, design.
NSW contact, Australian City Farms and Community Gardens Network.
APACE Solomon Islands Village Agriculture Program coordination.
PAD Project Team (PAD: Permaculture and Development Project).