[NOP-OFPA] and some other issues and opinions (fwd)

Lawrence F. London, Jr. london at sunsite.unc.edu
Sat Jan 17 22:21:03 EST 1998

http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london/permaculture.html
Progressive Permaculture Publications
Dragonfly Market Gardens   Beyondorganic Greenfood
london at sunSITE.unc.edu   llondon at bellsouth.net

On Sat, 17 Jan 1998 blissv at nmhu.campus.mci.net wrote:

> for doing that?! I like Beyondorganic Greenfood for starters..Any ideas? I

So do I. I believe your saintly personage has bestowed
upon the organic market farmers of the world a label that
could become a banner to rally behind into the twenty-first
century.  BEYONDORGANIC GREENFOOD. Perfectly appropriate,
a label that says it all. I will use it.
Anyone know if this would be legal under the NOP or will use of it
in the marketplace bring squads of organic control freaks to the farm?

LL