[NOP-OFPA] and some other issues and opinions (fwd)

blissv at nmhu.campus.mci.net blissv at nmhu.campus.mci.net
Sat Jan 17 19:15:59 EST 1998

Lawrence,
I'm hardly a saint! (hem haw blush flush..ahem...)
Having you say that makes me at least want to be the one to write the
information page or the letter to submit to the USDA..alas, I am qualified
to do neither. Someone out there with more knowledge and a skill with words
could dash these off and serve a greater whole..Now who can we call a saint
for doing that?! I like Beyondorganic Greenfood for starters..Any ideas? I
heard Organic Gardening magazine has some news about all of this..haven't
seen it yet..
Vicki

Buy Products With Sustainably Grown, Natural,