Details, details

Michael Yount yount at csf.Colorado.EDU
Sat Jan 17 15:29:52 EST 1998

Leo Lionni wrote _Parallel Botany_, about two families of flora
distinguished by their nonexistence.  Perhaps it could provide
insights into the proposed organic rules.

Michael
yount at csf.colorado.edu

 :}
 :}Ah, David, perhaps you are unaware of recent, great strides in political
 :}and scientific technique which have enabled our greatest scientists and
 :}leaders to manufacture entire conceptual structures from nothing more than
 :}thin air. As these techniques are refined, more and more useful (to
 :}Commerce) ideas can be produced from air far thinner than many of we
 :}lowlier life forms would even be able to survive in, much less retain our
 :}sanity.