Permaculture Design by Correspondence?

Sue Casson SueCasson at aol.com
Tue Sep 16 23:27:13 EDT 1997

Hi Cathy,

I cannot remember April Sampson's e-mail address, but I know she teaches PC
by correspondence and she's somewhere on the southeastern coast of Australia.
Her home page is http://www.ozemail.com.au/%7Easkpv/index.html. I can't check
that since my browser is down, but perhaps April will respond. She's on the
lists.

Good luck, Sue

<<I have lurked for a few months - am really interested in permaculture, but
need
to brush up my technical skills.  I was hoping for some
advice on which correspondence Permaculture Design courses were available and

recommended?

I would prefer something based on the East Coast, but since it is
correspondence, I suppose it doesn't make TOO much
difference.

BTW, I have a 100 acre deer farm in Michelago, just south of Canberra.  We
have
a cold? temperate climate and a low rainfall.
I desparately want to make something of our place as an example for others in

the area, because the Monaro district
has a reputation for being abused and very clapped-out (the farm-land that
is).

Hope someone can help.

Regards

Cathy Morison
Michelago
Australia
cathy.morison at dpie.gov.au

"To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you
are">>>