Permaculture Design by Correspondence?

cathy morison Cathy.Morison at mailhost.dpie.gov.au
Tue Sep 16 21:30:06 EDT 1997

Hi permaculturalists,

I have lurked for a few months - am really interested in permaculture, but need
to brush up my technical skills.  I was hoping for some
advice on which correspondence Permaculture Design courses were available and
recommended?

I would prefer something based on the East Coast, but since it is
correspondence, I suppose it doesn't make TOO much
difference.

BTW, I have a 100 acre deer farm in Michelago, just south of Canberra.  We have
a cold? temperate climate and a low rainfall.
I desparately want to make something of our place as an example for others in
the area, because the Monaro district
has a reputation for being abused and very clapped-out (the farm-land that is).

Hope someone can help.

Regards

Cathy Morison
Michelago
Australia
cathy.morison at dpie.gov.au

"To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are"