perm. definition

Paul Meleng paul at contura.eepo.com.au
Mon Aug 25 18:33:43 EDT 1997

How about the woman in the USA who builds greenhouses on an
area equivalent to 16m by 16m ( the average australian backyard)
out of which she feeds HUNDREDS of people a green salad lunch each
day. !  This greenhouse uses ramps for vertical stacking, water,
and small animals and adjustable cover and shade etc to maintain
constant temp & humidity , and once fully stacked and functioning
the whole thing runs off sunlight, water and human guidance. The
particulars are buried somewhere in my stack of old e-mails but
the point is made.  Who cares if there are "studies" . The fact is
we know we can make typical agriculture figures look like a joke
so just get on with it.  What we want is more people doing it
on the ground and less "studies".

Have fun all.

Paul Meleng                            Perth, Western Australia
paul.meleng at eepo.com.au                Tel.(08) 9381 3395

I am a good guy
I am one of the many good guys
and the bad guys are good guys too.