london at sunsite.unc.edu
Mon Aug 5 11:42:40 EDT 1996
RE: PURPOSE OF THIS LIST?
* To: "Petrus J. Saaiman" <SaaimanP at sabc.co.za>
* Subject: Re: Purpose of this list?
* From: Piedmont Communities Online <piedmont at sunsite.unc.edu>
* Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 18:51:42 -0400 (EDT)
* cc: permaculture-mg at amani.ces.ncsu.edu
* In-Reply-To: <199608011527.RAA14231 at rhino.sabc.co.za>
Piedmont Communities Online
mailto:piedmont at sunsite.unc.edu
On Thu, 1 Aug 1996, Petrus J. Saaiman wrote:
> Has anyone got a description of the aims and objects of this list?
> Keep it perma-nent!
Permaculture-mg mailing list provides aspiring and practicing permaculturists
with a forum they can use to promote the uses and development of
permaculture systems on a global scale as well as a place to exchange ideas
and resources amongst themselves and with others knowledgeable in sciences
such as biology and agriculture. It serves also as medium for information
exchange with practioners, professionals and scientists involved in
landscaping, construction, renewable energy, sustainable community
development, appropriate technology and many other fields.
mailto:london at sunSITE.unc.edu
mailto:piedmont at sunSITE.unc.edu
* Purpose of this list?
+ From: SaaimanP at sabc.co.za (Petrus J. Saaiman)
* Prev: Re: Oops! Abundant Life Seed Foundation
* Next: Re: Oops! Abundant Life Seed Foundation (fwd)
More information about the permaculture