food relief&permaculture

Adam Tiller adamt at peg.apc.org
Wed Aug 21 10:52:06 EDT 1996

Dear Cdas,

We here at PGAN are certainly interested in permaculture and food relief.
In fact, on Saturday I ran a course for International Development Aid
Managers and I had a World Vision officer ask me for help - she's going off
to Rwanda next week...   Do you know any permaculture people/projects in Rwanda?

Adam

Re:
>Date: 7:11 AM  Aug 18, 1996
>From: oxoasis at gnofn.org
>newsgroup: list.permaculture
>Subject: food relief&permaculture
>
>	If you are interested in an information exchange over food relief
>or permaculture, please write to me email.
>
>			Sincerely,
>
>			Cdas

Adam Tiller
Permaculture Global Assistance Network
8 James St, Fitzroy Vic 3065
Melbourne, Australia
Tel: +61 3 9419 1542             Fax: +61 3 9853 6828
Email: adamt at peg.pegasus.oz.au   WWW: http://www.peg.apc.org/~pgan