Visioning Mailing List

Rob Squires/Gill Ellison robgil at yesyou.u-net.com
Tue Aug 6 13:52:03 EDT 1996

>> Loved the suggestion of a mailing list based on VISIONING.  This is
>> certainly what we need to create within ourselves and *when two or more are
>> gathered*
>> we know that very powerful and special things can happen.  So, YES, lets
>> create, build, vision and HOLD the future how we know it can be.

and

>This would be a wonderful list to have - hope it gets started.

I've been pretty busy at work these past few weeks, but as Autumn draws
nearer I'll have more time on my hands. I'm currently talking with my
service provider, U-Net, to see what is required at their end.

If all goes well, the list should be running in the not too distant future,

Yours, Rob.

 Rob Squires of CTCSystems | http://www.u-net.com/~yesyou
 Communitarianist          | E:mail - robgil at yesyou.u-net.com
 Gill Ellison              | http://www.connect.org.uk/merseyworld/ACSH/