'Net Resources ...

flora at flora.com flora at flora.com
Thu Oct 19 10:23:40 EDT 1995

 Dear Permaculturists,

 Your address was sent to me from Carmela Leone
 in Australia.  We are trying to attract more
 Pc folks to our on-line forum, The <Tree-House>
 Discussion List For Community Forestry, which
 promotes tree-planting in sub/urban habitats.

 Please check out our WWW-site via URL:

    <http://www.charm.net/~flora/>

 Then if you & yours would like to subscribe
 (or unsub) to Tree-House, just e-mail your
 intentions to me, the list-administrator.

 Also, is there a Permaculture mailing-list,
 and is that who I am writing to here?

 Looking forward to great rantings & plantings,

 Richard Tryzno Ellsberry
 Flora Communications, Baltimore
 <Richard at Flora.Com>