Internet By E-mail

Mike Smith P00297 - HICNET auhicmds at ibmmail.com
Wed Oct 11 02:14:07 EDT 1995

    Reference: Note from HELP DESK - National Email Help Desk (EMHELP - HICNET)
               attached below
I have seen a lot of comments lately from people saying they don't have
Web access and that they only have E-mail.  I used to be one of these people
too.

Below is a reference to a really good guide to accessing every internet
service (including the WWW) using only Internet E-mail.

Regards

Mike D. Smith, Canberra, Australia.
       PermaNet--->  HTTP://sunsite.unc.edu/london/permaculture.html
President, Permaculture ACT (Australian Capital Territory, Canberra) - PACT
Board, Australian Centre for Environentally Sustainable Systems      - ACESS
Chief Editor, The Mulch, Journal of Permaculture ACT                 - MULCH
E-mail Administrator, Health Insurance Commission, Aust. Fed. Gov.   - HIC

Internet..........auhicmds at ibmmail.com
X.400.............g=mike; s=smith; p=ausgovhic; a=ibmx400; c=au
PACT Address......PO Box 886, Civic Square  ACT  2608, Australia
Home Address......10 / 12 Blackett Cres, Greenway  ACT  2900, Australia
HIC Address.......PO Box 1001, Tuggeranong  ACT  2900, Australia
ACESS Address.....49 Wentworth Avenue, Kingston  ACT  2604, Australia
Phone (work)......+ 61 6 203 6040
Fax (work)........+ 61 6 203 6186
"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem" - Mollison

**  The contents of this mail item have been changed by   **
**  IBM mail exchange. Due to the length of the senders   **
**  item some lines had to be wrapped to accommodate the  **
**  format of this, or an interim system. Any lines that  **
**  have been wrapped have been marked at their beginning **
**  with '...'. Wrapping occurred after character 079.    **