[monkeywire] Contribute to Monkeywire Monthly!

Carrie McLaren carrie at stayfreemagazine.org
Sat Jan 18 11:55:26 EST 2003

Hello. We are pleased to announce that it's time for another
installment of the HUGELY POPULAR Monkey Monthly. The Monthly (which
comes out yearly) is where we take a break from the hard news and
compile reviews and other commentary from readers.

If you're on this list, we'd like to hear from you! Send us your
movie/book/web reviews, monkey stories, excerpts from books/articles,
and other miscellany. Rules are few, but brevity is appreciated.
Anything that you think would interest fellow Monkeywire subscribers
will work. We will edit everything for readability and length.

Deadline: Friday, Feb. 7
Email submissions to: carrie at stayfreemagazine.org

Remember, of course, that you are all free to post news to the list
at any time: monkeywire at lists.ibiblio.org.

Yours,

Carrie McLaren and Joe Garden
List Moderators