PAN Omega Fall Educators' and Organizers' Retreat Registration is open - Registration deadline 10/2

patty love/Barefoot Permaculture patty at barefootpermaculture.com
Wed Sep 27 09:09:29 EDT 2017

Come share, learn, network, and play!...

Basics for the 2017 Northeast Permaculture Educators' and Organizers'
Retreat
What:  Networking, Co-Creation, and Fun
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6HoW840aOdFeFZzN1JRbUZ6d2c/view?usp=shari
ng>  (More info)
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6HoW840aOdFbWZaZDIyTXJYN2M>
Date/Time:  Sunday, October 8 after 2 pm to Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Where:  Omega Institute <https://www.eomega.org/> , Rhinebeck, NY
Fees:  $150 to Omega for dormitory style lodging, meals, and accommodations*
plus
sliding scale registration fee to PAN ($40-$90 PAN Members/$50-100 for
nonmembers)
Registration - (Note: There will be two steps):  I want to register
<https://goo.gl/forms/A9KRZokw4ZcInGYl1> !
Registration deadline is Monday, October 2nd!
Note:  This year, Omega's child care is not available during this time.
Babies in arms are welcome to attend with parent(s).

Thanks for your patience with getting the registration opened.  We hope to
see you there!

Warmly,
patty love, MALS, PDC
www.barefootpermaculture.com <http://www.barefootpermaculture.com/>  - owner
www.meetup.com/RochesterPermaculture/
<http://www.meetup.com/RochesterPermaculture/>

I look forward to responding to you as soon as possible.  If you require my
immediate attention or share my preference to minimize screen time, please
call 585.506.6505 <tel:585.506.6505> .

"My life's purpose is gathering and sharing resources and information that
regenerate my own and others' abundant existence and vibrant well-being." ~
patty love

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what
nobody has thought."  ~ Albert Szent-Giorgi, Nobel Laureate