FLX Permaculture Weekend: August 25-27, 2017

michael at fingerlakespermaculture.org michael at fingerlakespermaculture.org
Wed Jul 12 16:01:52 EDT 2017

4TH ANNUAL FINGER LAKES PERMACULTURE WEEKEND

Save the dates: AUGUST 25, 26 & 27, 2017

Full, continually updated description at:
http://fingerlakespermaculture.org/4th-annual-finger-lakes-permaculture-weekend/

FRIDAY, AUGUST 25TH

Permaculture films shown in Ithaca and surrounding communities in New
York's Finger Lakes region.

 SATURDAY, AUG 26TH

Tours of permaculture farms, gardens, parks, & homes with a post-tour
reception at Finger Lakes Cider House

 SUNDAY, AUG 27TH

Regional Permaculture Convergence & Plant Sale at Cornell Cooperative
Extension of Schuyler County in Montour Falls, N.Y.

 APPLY TO PUT YOUR SITE ON THE TOUR

If you can accept visitors for a full or half-day and can explain to
others how permaculture design and principles are demonstrated on your
site, you may still apply to join the tour.

 CONVERGENCE WORKSHOP FACILITATORS

We have a limited number of workshop spaces open so please contact us as
soon as possible.

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

Let us know your availability by filling out the form on our website:
https://goo.gl/CdS2B4

SPONSORSHIP

Our sponsors have been crucial supporters the last three years of the
tour leading a weekend of free events for those who cannot afford a
donation.  We are still seeking sponsors.

THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING FOR THEIR EARLY SUPPORT FOR THE WEEKEND'S
EVENTS:

 	* Alternatives Federal Credit Union
 	* Ashley McGraw Architects
 	* Cayuta Sun Farm
 	* Cross Island Farms
 	* Silver Tree Farm
 	* Cross Island Farms
 	* Dead Dog Farm

Visit FingerLakesPermaculture.org [1] to learn about the Finger Lakes
Permaculture Institute.

Information about the Permaculture Tour Weekend is found at:
https://goo.gl/CdS2B4

Links:
------
[1] http://FingerLakesPermaculture.org