5/17: Master Gardener “After-the-Plant-Sale” SALE!

Sandra J. Repp sjr37 at cornell.edu
Mon May 16 11:29:53 EDT 2016

C’mon over after work tomorrow and check out what’s for sale!  Prices are too good to pass up and there’s still a good selection!  Please forward to friends and neighbors!

Master Gardener “After-the-Plant-Sale” SALE!
Tuesday, May 17, 3:00-6:00pm
@ Cooperative Extension Education Center, 615 Willow Avenue, Ithaca 14850
If you missed the huge Spring Garden Fair & Plant Sale this past Saturday, here's another chance to stock your garden with beautiful perennials, berry bushes, cannas, and dahlias, grown specifically for the plant sale or donated from the personal gardens of our Master Gardener volunteers.  When the sale ended, plants that remained in the Master Gardener sales area were brought back here to Cooperative Extension and there’s still a good selection from which to choose (sorry, we can’t check on specific plant availability!).  Prices are reduced and range from $2 or $3 for small pots, to $4 or $5 for larger pots!   Plants will be behind our building, just off the parking lot beneath the pergola, and Master Gardener volunteers will be available to help you.

Visit: http://ccetompkins.org/events/2015/05/19/master-gardener-after-the-plant-sale-sale for photos of some of the plants, and a map to our location!